SEC Seminar and Dinner Meeting – Architecturally Exposed Structural Steel
Presenter: Adam Boswell, P.E.
Adam brings over 10 years of experience to PES, with a love for the creative process of growing a building from concept to a useful part of the community. Hailing from Montgomery, Alabama, he received his BCE from Auburn University, followed by a stint at the University of Texas at Austin where he earned his MSE. As a Project Manager, Adam manages a variety of projects from senior living facilities to municipal courthouses to office buildings from the early stages through construction.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
5:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Add to Calendar
Best Western PLUS New Haven
201 Washington Ave., New Haven, CT 06473
Welcome to the Structural Engineers Coalition Web site. The SEC is a Coalition of the American Council of Engineering Companies of Connecticut (ACEC/CT).
This Coalition is established to pursue the common interests of firms who practice structural engineering and who are members of American Council Of Engineering Companies of Connecticut (ACEC/CT) or Individual Members. Specific interests include:
- To advance the technical practice of structural engineers through meetings, seminars, and educational programs.
- To improve the professional, business and administrative practice of structural engineering firms.
- To advance proper legislation affecting structural engineering practice.
- To establish a network among the members of the Coalition to communicate information of common interests to structural engineers.
- To cultivate social contacts within its membership, and by closer association and a better mutual understanding, discourage unethical and detrimental practice, and inspirit a resolve to act collectively to benefit our profession.
- To encourage the pursuit of excellence in our practice, to maintain the honor and dignity of our profession, and to serve the public.
- To serve as spokesman to the public on matters of structural engineering.